Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smells like Snow








Here are a few new pictures of David taken last week at the park. He loves going to the playground where he is actually aloud to climb, instead of at home where we are constantly asking him to "get down." We didn't actually get to stay as long as we would have liked because it started to sprinkle but I had a nice walk to and from the park. Took David there again yesterday only I had to make a few stops and by the time we got to the playground he was sleeping. We've got a busy weekend but if the sun comes out again next week we will go again. I'd like to walk 1-2 times a week to go along with my aquafit on Thursdays which is continuing to go well. I am thinking of signing up for another set of classes which will take me until March 18th.

Last week we also did 5 days of potty training "boot camp" but ended up deciding to take it easy for a while. We still put him in training pants sometimes and he even asks to sit on the potty but it seems he is not quite ready so we have eased up a bit... for our sake and for his. I do hope to train him before Sweet Pea arrives but that will depend on how ready he is and how much energy I have in my last few months of this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always look forward to reading the blog. Miss you guys.

love Nana