Monday, November 24, 2008

Raclette



On Saturday we enjoyed our first raclette dinner of the season. We introduced our friends Tony and Christina to this traditional Swiss meal. It was our first time trying gruyere cheese and we quite enjoyed it. Natalie and David entertained each other for the most part so we were able to enjoy a nice adult sit down.
Sunday marked the beginning of my 22nd week of pregnancy. Sweet Pea weighs about 1lb and measures about 11 inches tall. I am really starting to notice a difference in how I am carrying this pregnancy... more to the sides and not as much out front. Between that, the added sickness in 1st trimester and the extra heart burn it is hard for me not to think that we are having a girl. BUT from talking to many mom's I know that a different pregnancy doesn't always indicate a different gender. Both Jonathan and myself would love another son as well as a daughter and we are committed to keeping it a surprise from everyone including ourselves. 5 more weeks until I start that final trimester. 4 weeks until Christmas!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time is flying past Melissa. So glad that your pregnancy continues to go well. I had a dream that you had a little girl recently. Though another gorgeous little one, boy or girl, happy and healthy is a blessing.

Love Katherine