Saturday, September 20, 2008

Precious Pictures

Today I went to my first "Precious Pictures" event at Canuck Place. I scrap booked 2 memory pages for the Canuck Place album. It was a bit difficult to photograph my pages but it gives you an idea. I was hoping to work on Noah's book but it took the entire time to do these two pages. Next time I will be able to work on his book if I havn't finnished it yet. The event is held every 3-4 months and I want to finnish Noah's book before Sweet Pea arrives. I've actually got a whole list of projects I would like to complete while my hands are free so I've got to get started.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. They are really great.

Love Katherine

BSLytwyn said...

Beautiful, nice job. Both pages look really nice Meliss- thanx for showing us.

Anonymous said...

Melissa, the pages look awesome. I am sure they hold many precious memories for you. As you spend time finishing Noah's book may each picture, completed page and memory bring you a little piece of heavens joy and peace from our Father above. As you wait for results and sweet peas arrival may the Lord be ever close to all of you. Love to you all, A. Heather

The Radke's said...

They turned out great! I am glad that you were able to go and do that with others.