Thursday, January 8, 2009

28 1/2 Weeks

This morning I went to the doctor for another pregnancy appointment. Everything continues to look great and we have an ultrasound scheduled for the end of the month. My next doctors appointment is the first week in February and then I start going every 2 weeks so time is going fast. Sweet Pea seems to be a real keener, he is already upside down... head low. The doctor says he will probably stay that way until birth. I speculated he was upside down from the movements I was feeling. Low feels more like arms then legs. I also went to the chiropractor but my back has not been as sore this time as it was last. I will probably go once more closer to when Sweet Pea arrives just so that everything is aligned for an easier birth. It is possible that the reason I ended up with a c-section with David was that my back was out and he could not move down properly so now I make sure as best I can that is not the case. Having done both I would definitely say that a natural birth is way easier to recover from then a c-section. Pre-Natal Aquafit starts back up again tonight after a 3 week break for Christmas. I will probably do another 6-7 weeks depending on how things continue to go. Especially with the sidewalks being covered in snow it is important for me to get some exercise, though it does look like we should see sidewalk soon. As we speak the pole shows one more vote for boy then girl which is why I've said "he" this post. The realestate agent at the showing we went to yesterday guessed that it is a boy as well. Not too much longer now before Sweet Pea arrives and we all find out. If you have not voted yet please do. I am posting an updated belly shot taken today as well.

1 comment:

theBreedvelds said...

I can't vote until I see you again!!