Friday, January 16, 2009

A day in the life...

Yesterday was quite the day. Jonathan was home sick from work which NEVER happens and I spent the morning at the hospital making sure Sweet Pea wasn't getting ready to make an early appearance.
Jonathan is feeling better today and was able to go to work. And everything checked out for me at the hospital so I was able to continue with my auquafit class last night and life as usual. I wasn't really concerned but I had been having some pre-labour symptoms for 3 consecutive days which can also just be part of a normal pregnancy but I wanted to make sure I was doing everything I could do to keep Sweet Pea safe until she is more developed. As is she is almost 3 pounds so we are getting there.
Okay, today I say SHE because my HE (David) has been pushing buttons all day long and driving me crazy. I am ready to pack up our computer and DVD/VCR which would make blogging and checking my e-mail quite difficult. We are also using the internet a lot right now as we continue the search for our first home.
Sunday begins the 30th week of my pregnancy... my 106.5th week of being pregnant in the last 3 and a bit years... so if I am getting antsy a bit early you can try to imagine why. Usually when pregnant my day dreams consist of meeting and holding my precious new bundle of joy (and don't get me wrong... I am super excited for Sweet Pea's arrival) but I find lately my dreams consist more of fitting back into my blue jeans and staying that way for a while!

2 comments:

Nicole Elisabeth said...

hey melissa! so glad to hear that your new bundle of joy is doing well. I hope everyone continues to stay healthy and happy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,

Jared and I really enjoyed talking with you and Jon on the webcam today.

We are always thinking and talking about you all. You are very missed by us both.

I hope that Sweet Pea continues to grow well and that you don't get too uncomfortable.

Love Katherine