Sunday, January 25, 2009

31 Weeks

Next week begins our 8th month of pregnancy and Sweet Pea is really starting to get big. I read yesterday that he is almost 3 1/2 lbs and 18 inches tall... no wonder I am tired and uncomfortable! From this point on he gains about 1/2 lb a week.
Last week I had a dream that Sweet Pea was born here at home and he was a HE. Last night I dreamt again that we had a baby boy... this time we made it to the hospital. So I am not sure what I think but my subconscious seems to think that we have our 3rd son on the way.




www.babycenter.com

2 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

that's funny because last night i dreamt you had a baby girl. hmm... anyways... thanks for the updates and photos! you are nearly there!!! know that we are praying for you guys and finding a house :)xoxoxox

BSLytwyn said...

Hey Meliss, awe your belly looks so cute. The heartbeat still keeps pointing towards a boy but that could just be a wise tale. It's coming up so fast. I am so excited for you. Thinking about you lot's and hope you guys find a place really soon. Love you.