Monday, March 31, 2008

Island Adventure

This weekend David and I traveled to the Island to spend time with family. While we were there we celebrated my grandma's 70th Birthday. Also wished my Dad a Happy Birthday.

Here we are, 4 generations... all March babies except for David.
We went out for dinner with my dad, sister, grandma, aunts, uncle and cousin.
David played with Auntie Mandy's light saber and decorated grandma Evelyn and grandpa Brent's Birthday envelopes.

At Nana and Papa's David slept in (sort of) his new Backyardigans blow-up toddler bed. When we arrived at my mom's he went to the sliding glass door and said "doggie"... remembering Bear from our last visit in November. Unfortunately Bear had to be put down this winter because his health was failing but I couldn't believe David remembered. Our smart little man is surprising us with new words daily.We got home yesterday afternoon and David was fast asleep... tuckered out from the ferry ride. He played with all the kids on the boat and even shared some of his toys. We had a great time visiting family but we were definitely glad to be back home with Daddy.


No comments: