Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Look Alike?

I have been telling everyone how much Noah looks like me but I haven't been able to find my new born picture so my mom e-mailed it to me and here it is. Keeping in mind that he has Jonathan's nose and he weighed 1 1/2 lbs more then me at birth here is a comparison. I couldn't find a picture that I thought really matched but just from looking at him he reminds me of me. This is nice since everyone is always commenting on how much David looks like Jonathan. One things for sure... David has my brown eyes (I know they aren't that dark anymore but they were when I was his age) and Noah has Jonathan's blue eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures.
You were such a sweet little baby, just like your two little boys.
love you
gramma