Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Poem Writen by Aunty Myrna

Dear Mom and Dad,

I was conceived out of your love
God sent me down from up above
A brother for David, your son
Who was your firstborn, perfect one

The doctors said I was not right
That many problems lay in sight
But you knew I was God's creation
You let me Live, thus my salvation

Your waiting time was agony
What lay ahead, how would I be?
You chose to carry me to term
My right to live you guarded firm

And knowing that you wanted me
Was what made me survive, you see
I came to visit you a while
I felt your love and saw your smiles

Be not sad that I am gone
For I am perfect with our Holy One
My time was short, but I felt your love
Now I watch you from above

Love Noah

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is absolutely beautiful. How perfectly spoken.

A. Jo

Anonymous said...

What an amazing poem!

Lindsay

Lauren Laidler said...

no words are truer spoken... what a beautiful poem! wow! that just totally blew me away! the service was amazing and i'm just so proud of you guys! you're always in my prayers! God bless you both! x x x x x

Nicole Elisabeth said...

that poem is so beautiful, it brings me to tears.

Rachel said...

i agree with lauren, those words are completely perfectly spoken, and it is beautifully written. you guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

Absolutely perfect and beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

Patyrish said...

So very beautiful.

God bless