Monday, March 23, 2009

Bad Hair Day

Today we went to the mall to get hair cuts for both Jonathan and David. Jonathan went first and David watched while I explained that Daddy was getting his hair cut and then next it would be David's turn to get his hair cut. I have been cutting his hair at home since July because he was creating too much of a scene at the hair dressers and he would move around so much that he would end up with a crooked cut anyway. So I came prepared with bribes and everything but the only hair that got cut was Jonathan's and the right back side behind David's ear. When we got home I tried to blend it but it is still much shorter on that side, and even though he normally let's me cut it he was so upset from the hair dressers that he wasn't being cooperative. Hopefully I can get it looking somewhat normal before we all take Angeline to her doctors appointment tomorrow. So does anyone know if there is a day course mom's can take for cutting hair? It looks like I am going to be doing it for a while and I could use a few tips! David has been really happy lately but he spent the rest of the day in a bad mood... at least until we had jello for dessert.

4 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

Oh my that is funny! Joel is the opposite! He lets the hairdresser but not me!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that David didn't like getting his hair cut and he was being a grumpy boy. Jared thinks the only option is to buzz it all off. I don't agree, lol!

Love Uncle Jared and Katherine

Sabrina said...

I'm sure you could take a course...my friend's mom used to cut the entire family's hair after taking a short hairdressing course. Either that or you could start putting barrets in it!

BSLytwyn said...

Haha David your such a funny lil boy. When Cameron goes for his haircuts he has to sit on Ben's lap and we have to compliment him the in tire time "you are being such a good BIG boy" and such like that. I have now started giving Cameron his hair cuts and I do them when he is taking a bath (a lil bit of a distraction for him). I find is so funny when Cameron gets upset about something he is in a bad mood as well for the rest of the day and huffs and puffs around the house.

Maybe try giving him a haircut in the bath, no garentee it will work but it's worth a shot.

Love,Sheena.