Saturday, March 21, 2009

David and Angeline

Yesterday was my first full day alone with David and Angeline. I am still needing to rest so I was a little bit worried about how the day might go but it went really well. David was on his best behaviour. He didn't have a nap but he did play quietly while Angeline and I slept. I also didn't have to remind him once not to touch buttons or climb. Here they are watching "Diego." David requested that Angeline watch with him. He definitely loves his little sister.

2 comments:

BSLytwyn said...

"Awe" that is very sweet of you David. Cameron ask's Brooke to watch cartoons with him all the time. He say's "Mommy I want Brooke to watch cartoon's with me because I don't want to be Lawnly" (aka lonely) lol.
I love it!.

Lauren Laidler said...

awww they are soooo adorable together! love it! so happy to hear they are getting along well and that you are getting enough rest. xoxoxo