Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

We celebrated Mommy's birthday today.  It started off with an early morning wake up followed by some Backyardigans.  Mommy and Daddy went out for breakfast while I played with my Nana.  Then they went to the doctors to see how Sweet Pea is doing, the doctor says he is doing good and I will be a big brother again soon.  Mommy and Daddy then went to the spa and had a couples massage to help them relax.  Mommy left the cucumbers on her eyes for a long time, so I hope it helped her head as I jumped on it earlier this week.  I really didn't mean to I was just really excited!

Here is a picture of Mommy enjoying her cake!
Here is a video of me really excited about my piece!

Daddy's pulling me off the computer again so I better finish this quick... bye!
David

3 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

what a treasure david is! glad you enjoyed your birthday melissa. lovely to hear about your day through david's eyes. what a blessing he is. loved the video! thanks for sharing!!!!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Please say Happy Birthday to Mommy for us David. We hope that she had a very good day and got our birthday card! We loved your video and thought that you were very cute and grown-up. Tell Daddy that his picture with Uncle Jared's mug is hilarious. We think it is very cheeky of Daddy!

Love Uncle Jared and Katherine

Karen said...

i hope you saved grammy a piece of that delicious looking cake!!!!!